Monday, March 18, 2013

Waste Land Documentary Response


Typing this was fairly difficult due to the fact that the laptop I grabbed was missing the space bar...

I was touched by the emotions of the people that helped make the art and those who became the art. Someday, I would love to be able to bring happiness like that to people. I learned that if  you go out  into the world with a vision, and you work towards it, you can make a difference, an impact on the world and, and the people that live in it.

I think that the people whose lives, work, or even just daily routines were turned into something bigger, were mind-boggled. Their daily lives turned into something bigger than cast out into the world  would leave them with an indescribable feeling.

I would probably feel very happy. An indescribable level of happiness.  It would be amazing. Daily struggles could contribute similar types of art relaying some message.

No comments:

Post a Comment