Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Money

Imagine a world without money. No one would be killed for it, no one would be in debt, and we wouldn't have people starving in the streets because everyone can afford something that is free. Everyone would have a house, and education, and everyone could afford to live in a house with clothes and everything that we need to live. People may say that it prevents fights over products and decides who gets what. But money still causes problems. I understand that people think that we need money, but in smaller communities it would be possible to live without it. I mean we do it everyday, within our families, why can't we do it with the rest of the world. How do you feel about this? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article.
    It was practical. Keep on posting!

    Also visit my web-site - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlwW8-iwjKY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back
    to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the
    post. I'll definitely comeback.

    Here is my site :: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxvkklMbGmc

    ReplyDelete