Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Want to Help Me Make a Collage of the World?

I love the fact that so many people are reading my blog!! People from all around the world!! It may not be as many as other peoples' blogs, but I really don't care. Now an idea just came to me. Something that I really want to do, but can't do without your help. What would be awesome, is if you could send me a picture of yourselves somewhere in your country. Maybe next to a famous structure (statue, tower, mountain range, etc.), or just outside on your street, and then put the name of the country. I think it would be cool to get pictures from all around the globe, and put them together! Like a collage of the world! Would you be willing to help me do this? If so, comment below,  +1, and/or share with your friends and family,  so we can make this world collage! If enough people are willing to help, I will post a way to share the photos with me. Thank you for reading, and I hope you are willing to help me with this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment