Sunday, September 23, 2012

 
 
I found out a lot about my learning styles and abilities through 2 tests.  From the Gregorc Learning Styles test , I learned that my learning style is mostly Abstract Random, and nowhere  near Concrete Sequential.( I am not organized, and my friend agrees. After I read her the first 3 words, she said "Nope , thats definently not you.") Through a Gardner test, I learned that my abilities are Logical- Mathematical, Musical, Bodily- Kinesthetic, Intrapersonal, and Interpersonal.

This can help me in school because I know where my stengths are and I can work harder on my weak points.


I admire my friend because she is a great writer and inspired me to write my own book. I think she is, in a Gardner test, point of view, Linguistic, Interpersonal, and Intrapersonal. In a Gregorc test piont of view, I think her learning style is Abstact Sequential.

A second person who I admire is my dad. I think that, in a Gregorc point of view, his style is Concrete Random. In a Gardner point of view, he is Logical- Mathematical, Bodily- Kinesthetic, and Interpersonal.

The third person I admire is Kelly. I think that, in a Gregorc point of view, she is Concrete Sequential. In a Gardner point of view, I think she is Logical- Mathematical, Bodily- Kinesthetic, and Interpersonal.

2 comments:

  1. I am also a mathematical logical learner.And also a interpersonal learner just like you kara.

    ReplyDelete